Av. points in a season PP rankling points P Av. points in a season PP rankling points P | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123
123 May 17
The New York Jets?signed veteran defensive lineman Muhammad Wilkerson to a new long-term contract prior to Fridays deadline, the team announced. Adidas UK Outlet.Sources told ESPNs Dan Graziano that the five-year deal is worth $86 million, of which $36.75 million is guaranteed at signing, including a $15 million signing bonus. The contract, which averages $17.2 million per season, also includes an injury guarantee of $53.5 million.The deadline to sign long-term deals was 4 p.m. ET Friday. The Jets announced the signing on Twitter at 4:33 p.m., after which the 26-year-old Wilkerson reacted.Wilkersons average per year $17.2 million is the highest in team history. His $36.75 million guarantee is second only to Darrelle Revis ($39 million).Wilkerson, 26, received the Jets non-exclusive franchise tag (worth $15,701,000) on March 1. He was allowed to negotiate with other teams but any club that signed him would have had to surrender two first-round picks to the Jets.He was unhappy at the prospect of playing the season under the tag, saying he was undecided if hed report to training camp. He told the New York Post last month that he felt unwanted by the team, and he skipped the teams offseason workouts and mandatory minicamp.Early in the week, there wasnt much optimism that a deal would get done. On Wednesday night, the Jets e-mailed a proposal that intrigued Wilkersons camp. They offered a five-year contract; Wilkerson had been seeking a six-year deal, but he was willing to consider five years the numbers made sense. Even then, an agreement didnt seem likely.At 3:15 a.m. Friday, nearly 13 hours before the deadline, the Jets e-mailed a revised offer. That prompted a full day of negotiating. An agreement was reached only minutes before 4 p.m.He made his first Pro Bowl last season after leading the Jets with 12 sacks, a career high. He broke his right leg (fibula) in the final game, requiring surgery a few days later -- a six-month rehab, according to team officials.After being examined by Charlotte-based orthopedist Robert Anderson in mid-February, Wilkerson tweeted an update, saying he was ahead of schedule in his rehab.The subplot to his successful career -- 36 sacks in five seasons -- has been an ongoing contract drama. Unhappy without a long-term deal, Wilkerson skipped the Jets voluntary workouts last offseason. He reported to training camp, but informed the organization that he didnt want to negotiate once the regular season started.Even with an artificial deadline, the two sides didnt come close to an agreement. Wilkerson played last season for $7 million, the amount of his predetermined, fifth-year option.Wilkerson, a first-round pick in 2011, has been a starter since Day 1. Technically, hes a 3-4 defensive end, but he can play any position on the defensive line, adding to his value.In 16 games last season, he recorded 64 tackles and two forced fumbles. He grew up in Linden, New Jersey, about 20 minutes from MetLife Stadium.ESPN Jets reporter Rich Cimini contributed to this report. Wholesale Adidas UK . Datsyuk will miss Tuesdays game against New Jersey and could be sidelined longer, while Cleary will likely miss at least the next three games. Its been an injury-plagued season for Datsyuk, who has suited up for just 39 games. Cheap Adidas UK Free Shipping . Thousands of fans at Mosaic Stadium will be cozying up to each other in an effort to stay warm in chilly temperatures and block the Prairie wind that locals say can knock your socks off. http://www.adidasshoescheapuk.com/ .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have placed centre Cody Hodgson on injured reserve and recalled two players from their AHL affiliate in Rochester.With pressure building on Jose Mourinho, Arsenal are narrow favourites to beat Manchester United at Old Trafford on Saturday, according to Sky Sports’ Premier League Predictor. Our result-predicting supercomputer suggests the Gunners have a 36 per cent chance of winning the ReUnited match-up - though there is a 34 per cent chance of a United victory and a 30 per cent chance of a draw.Arsenal also remain the Predictors favourites for the Premier League title, despite currently lying in fourth place - two points behind pace-setters Liverpool. United, on the other hand, continue to be given just a one per cent chance of winning the league - the same chance as being relegated. Theyre given just a 16 per cent chance of making the top four. Sky Sports Predictor for the weekends PL games Home team Away team Home win Away win Draw Man Utd Arsenal 34% 36% 30% C Palace Man City 24% 49% 26% Everton Swansea 63% 12% 25% Soton Liverpool 35% 35% 30% Stoke Bmouth 53% 19% 29% Sland Hull 51% 20% 29% Watford Leicester 37% 33% 30% Spurs West Ham 74% 7% 20% MBoro Chelsea 25% 48% 27% West Brom Burnley 53% 19% 28% In the other games, home victories are likely for Everton, Stoke, Tottenham, West Brom and notably Sunderland in their clash with fellow strugglers Hull. Cheap Adidas Shoes UK Online. outhampton vs Liverpool and Watford vs Leicester are expected to be close-run affairs, while Manchester City and Chelsea are favourites to win away at Crystal Palace and Middlesbrough respectively.                Watch our preview for Saturdays Premier League action The Premier Predictor uses an algorithm to predict results from a range of factors, including previous success, recent form, home advantage, winning margin and schedule.Its based on a system originally used to rank chess players, but Sky Sports have tweaked it for use in football.Teams compete for ranking points - the number of points they win or lose depends on the margin of victory or defeat in each match, the quality of their opposition, and whether they are playing at home or away. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Predictions for matches - and eventual league positions - are then made based on analysis of the relationship between the Premier Predictor rankings and match results in Premier League matches dating back to 1995.Check out the full predicted table below: Sky Sports Predictor for the final Premier League table Team Winner Top 4 Relegated Av. points in a season PP rankling points PP points change Arsenal 31% 83% Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Pundits predict Man Utd v Arsenal WATCH & VOTE: Best Arsenal v Utd goals ' ' '
Share: