things after winning the Class 2 (1000m).It was his first start since he was one of four | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
cx888
cx888 May 16
Leicester Riders have re-signed Great Britain star Drew Sullivan on a new two-year deal. Air Max 1 Ireland Outlet . Sullivan, who recently completed his fourth campaign with the club, was named as the BBL Trophy final MVP last season, as well as being in the running for BBL MVP.The 36-year-old averaged 14.8 points, over seven rebounds and almost four assists per game as the Riders topped the BBL Championship table before losing to Sheffield Sharks in the play-off final. I thought he was as good as any player in the league on both ends of the floor last season, said Leicester head coach Rob Paternostro.I think his versatility and ability to impact the game in so many ways is unique and its what separates him from a lot of players.He is able to lead the game and find the best way to impact it on a nightly basis. Sullivan played a key role for the Riders last season His ability gives a coach great luxury - no matter what line-up he has around him.We know that Drew is as competitive as anyone and has a passion for winning. He is someone that is excited about the future of the club moving forward - both on and off the court.Drew is a player that I have great familiarity with after working with him for four seasons and you are always happy when you look out on to the floor and the No 8 is wearing your colours.Sullivan is the second Riders player to re-sign on a multi-year deal for the upcoming season, following on from the announcement that Tyler Bernardini would be continuing with the club next season. Disocunt Nike Shoes Ireland . After Mondays hard-fought loss, the wait seemed longer than usual. Getting set to go their separate ways for a short Christmas break, the Raptors coach credited his team for their effort on a seemingly impossible three-game road trip, urging them to build on that success when they get back to work at the end of the week. Cheap Shoes Ireland . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. http://www.airmax1cheapireland.com/ . LOUIS -- Attorneys for the St. Trainer Tony Sears decision to avoid top three-year-old Winning Rupert with French Jet has proved a winning one.Sears had accepted with French Jet for a $100,000 three-year-old race at Eagle Farm last Saturday but scratched him to run at Ipswich on Wednesday.French Jet ($3.30) overcame being caught deep early to beat the favourite Love A Rose ($2.70) by 1-1/4 lengths in the Three-Year-Old Hcp (1000m).I didnt want to take on Winning Rupert from the bad barrier on Saturday and I think I was right after that horse ran a course record, Sears said.But I have a good opinion of French Jet and if he continues to improve we will press on to the Magic Millions Guineas (on January 14). If he isnt up to that there are plenty of QTIS bonus races for him.Sears said he expected Wednesdays race would prove a good form guide.I know a couple of the other trainers have opinions of their horses and I have one of mine especially as he matures, Sears said.He said he was sure French Jet would show strong form oncee he got to the 1400m of the Magic Millions Guineas. Clearance Air Max 1 Ireland Store. I think he will eventually get a strong 1600 metres, Sears said.Winning jockey Michael Cahill is also confident French Jet will run a strong 1200m and later further.He was good at the end of 1000 metres today and it was a pretty handy field, he said.Trainer Kelly Schweida wasnt disappointed with the effort of Love A Rose, who like French Jet was first-up from a spell.She had only one jump-out in the lead in and she will be improved, he said.Road accident survivor Jetsonic is also headed for better things after winning the Class 2 (1000m).It was his first start since he was one of four horses trained by Tony Gollan who were involved in a road accident on the way to the Sunshine Coast races in April.Frespanol who was in the same accident has also won since so it is good for the connections, Gollan said. ' ' ' 
Share: