roke for a 47-yard touchdown run with 6:56 to go in the third and less than three minutes later Tabary hit Kylon Highshaw on a | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
LHX1990
LHX1990 May 16
Emmitt Smith, the NFLs all-time leading rusher, has enjoyed watching Ezekiel Elliott as much as any?Dallas Cowboys?fan this season. Nike Vapormax Mens Clearance .Its because hes a connoisseur of running backs.Smith sees things the average fan doesnt, so his appreciation of what Elliott has done is greater than most.Elliott leads the NFL in yards (1,285) and carries (263), and he has already broken Pro Football Hall of Fame running back Tony Dorsetts 30-year-old franchise rookie rushing record of 1,007 yards.And Elliott is just off the pace to break Eric Dickersons NFL rookie rushing record of 1,808 yards, set in 1983.I see a guy who has vision, explosion, speed and quickness, Smith said. I just see a guy thats poised to do great things in this league and has an offensive line that will give him an opportunity to do it.Im loving what Im seeing. I am inspired.Thats because of runs like Elliott made in the fourth quarter of the Cowboys 17-15 win over the Minnesota Vikings last week.With Dallas clinging to a 14-9 lead, Elliott headed off right guard, and when the hole was clogged, he bounced it outside and zoomed 30 yards off right tackle before being tackled. The run set up a field goal, giving Dallas a 17-9 lead.It was a beautiful jump cut, Smith said excitedly of Elliotts move. It was beautiful.I used it as a tool to show my son -- most people dont even know what a jump cut is -- and illustrate what he did and how he got out into the open. It was a great teaching moment.That play was an example of what Cowboys coach Jason Garrett means when he says the runner matters. Its not that other running backs wouldnt have success behind the Cowboys offensive line, but the lines talent combined with Elliotts unique skill set is what gives Dallas the leagues best running game.When you do things like that, Smith said of Elliotts game-changing play against the Vikings, it means you got excellent vision. Your vision takes you there, and then whether you use a jump cut or a sidestep depends on what you have in your arsenal. It was one hell of a move. Wholesale Nike Shox China . -- Jimmy Walkers first PGA Tour trophy came with a special gift tucked inside. Nike Shox Outlet Cheap . Irving scored 23 points, Tristan Thompson had 20 points and 10 rebounds and the Cavaliers beat the Denver Nuggets 117-109 on Friday night. http:///...omens-nike-shox.html . -- Chicago Bears cornerback Tim Jennings was selected Monday to his second straight Pro Bowl, while guard Kyle Long made it after a solid rookie season. NATCHITOCHES, La. -- James Tabary threw for a career-high 384 yards and three touchdowns to lead McNeese State to a 48-27 win over Northwestern State in Southland Conference action on Saturday night.Tabary, who finished with 29 completions on 43 attempts, had 209 yards and two scores at the break.Kent Shelby grabbed seven passes for 85 yards and one score and Justin Pratt rushed for a career-high 124 yards and one touchdown on just nine carries.The Cowboys (4-4, 3-3), who had lost two straight, took control inn the second half to break a 21-21 tie, scoring 17 unanswered points. Nike Vapormax Cheap Womens. Northwestern State (1-6, 0-5) remains winless in conference play.Pratt broke for a 47-yard touchdown run with 6:56 to go in the third and less than three minutes later Tabary hit Kylon Highshaw on a 6-yard scoring play for a 38-21 lead.Brooks Haack led Northwestern, throwing for 241 yards and one score. ' ' ' 
Share: